torsdag 10. november 2011

Final Videoclips

Finally....

The song of the artist Amanda Rogers fits quite good to the mood in the video. (Thanks for may using it!!)




Music and Lyrics by Amanda Rogers
"And She Waited" 2003
Amandas Piano Music
www.amandaspiano.com

In the same time I realized that I can her song as a soundtrack, I start to make a own one. I spend many hours on thinking about a text and a melody. It was kind of hard!
So I put together some trials and edited them.

A friend sees the movie with my first trial an encourages me to take my own song. He thinkes that the unclearness of where the voices come from makes the video less easy to catch in it's meaning and more scaring for the observer. It's a good point and so I went on following the idea of a own song as a soundtrack.
After hours...and nights I have two own songs , which I can choose from. But at all I don't know how to decide. So now I have three different versions of the movie.


Britta Stedbasert - Videoperformance in a bunker. "Get into" - November 2011
Britta Stedbasert - Videoperformance in a bunker. "Left me here" - November 2011

Music and Lyrics by Britta


Thanks for the nice people who helped me!
I enjoyed it.




Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar